About the Position
Primarily serving healthcare providers [AMCs, health systems, clinically integrated networks, physician enterprises, etc.] on a broad range of strategic, organizational, and operational challenges, our Healthcare Consultants engage with industry leaders to advise, problem solve, and deliver meaningful change. Working in teams, our consultants partner with c-suite level stakeholders to define and implement sustainable solutions to their toughest challenges.
Our roles are suited to people who can apply problem-solving and experience-based judgement to complex challenges by focusing on the critical issues and constraints that affect business performance. We seek individuals who demonstrate leadership, integrity, a sharp analytical mind, creativity, and the ability to work with stakeholders across all organizational levels.
This is an exciting opportunity not only to lead client work in the healthcare space, but also to manage strategic growth & development projects, and build internal firm capabilities. Qualified candidates MUST possess:
- 3+ years working for a top-tier management consultancy within their healthcare industry vertical experience required or 5+ years of increasing responsibility within health system operations
- 2+ years in engagement management or similar oversight roles
- Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s degree in business administration preferred and/or health-related field [e.g. MHA, MPH] preferred
- Appetite for hard-charging, fast-pasted environment
- Willingness to take risks, including a willingness to accept at-risk compensation based on individual and firm performance
- Exceptional problem-solving and project management skills
- Ability to manage and develop strategic client relationships while ensuring the highest quality client deliverables
- A demonstrated commitment to mentoring and developing teams of high-performing consultants
- Experience leading cross-functional teams, and in-depth knowledge / defined involvement in helping frame, design, and execute solutions for challenging business situations
- A team-orientation and collaborative approach; outstanding listening skills and the ability to manage through influence
- Clear and articulate communication skills; both orally and in writing
- The utmost professional poise and presence particularly in challenging situations
The company offers a competitive compensation package including an at-risk, incentive compensation plan, comprehensive medical insurance, a profit share funded 401(k), and unlimited PTO.
Role is based in Charleston, SC and cannot be delivered remotely.