About the Position
Knowledge Capital Group seeks a dynamic, motivated, and detail-oriented individual with a healthy desire to grow in a challenging, respectful, and diversified work environment. Qualified candidates will be early in their careers and eager to gain experience by taking on tasks that support the full scope of firm operations. Being a Project Coordinator at KCG is a platform to build a successful and prosperous career.
In addition to supporting day-to-day operations of the firm, the Project Coordinator will play a critical role in the firm’s business development efforts, external marketing and branding, and client deliverable work. Responsibilities will include the following:
- Business development support [20%]
- Assisting with firm branding / marketing efforts [15%]
- Project & client deliverable work [50%]
- Administrative and office management support [15%]
Qualified candidates MUST possess:
- An undergraduate degree from an accredited university with a GPA of 3.5 or more
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Appetite for hard-charging, fast-paced environment
- Ability to work collaboratively in small teams
- Authorization to work in the United States
All others need not apply.
Our roles are suited to people who can apply problem-solving and experience-based judgment to complex challenges by focusing on the critical issues and constraints that affect business performance. We seek individuals who demonstrate leadership, integrity, a sharp analytical mind, creativity, and the ability to work with stakeholders across all organizational levels.
In addition to the requirements above, competitive candidates will have:
- One or two summers of professional experience/internships
- An extreme interest and aptitude for management consulting
- Demonstrated organization skills and strong problem-solving abilities
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and work under deadlines/time constraints
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Experience in graphic design a plus
- Ability to work independently with high initiative while also comfortable working with a team to drive results
- Undergraduate degree from an accredited university; preferably Communications, Marketing, Business Administration, English or similar majors
- Candidates must be able to travel up to 80%
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- SharePoint, SmartSheet, Salesforce, Adobe Illustrator, or Visio experience a plus
The company offers a competitive compensation package including an incentive compensation plan, comprehensive medical insurance, and a 401(k). This job is based in Charleston, SC and cannot be conducted remotely.