About the Position
Focused primarily on organizational strategy and performance optimization, our consultants are on the ground ensuring implementation success is a priority. They engage at a deep level, working in small teams to build the capabilities, systems, and processes needed to deliver bottom-line results and then ensure those results will be sustained. Their work is about coaching, partnering and delivering lasting outcomes.
Qualified candidates MUST possess:
- Experience working for a top-tier management consultancy
- Appetite for hard-charging, fast-pasted environment
- Desire to help build a successful firm
- Willingness to take risks, including a willingness to accept at-risk compensation based on individual and firm performance
All others need not apply.
Our roles are suited to people who can apply problem-solving and experience-based judgement to complex challenges by focusing on the critical issues and constraints that affect business performance. We seek individuals who demonstrate leadership, integrity, a sharp analytical mind, creativity, and the ability to work with stakeholders across all organizational levels.
In addition to the requirements above, competitive candidates will have:
- A track record of increasing responsibility and success in building lasting client relationships with executives
- An extreme interest and aptitude for management consulting and entrepreneurship
- A demonstrated commitment to mentoring and developing teams of high-performing consultants
- Ability to manage and develop strategic client relationships while ensuring the highest quality client work
- Experience leading cross-functional teams, and in-depth knowledge/defined involvement in helping frame, design and execute solutions for challenging business situations
- A team-orientation and collaborative approach; outstanding listening skills and the ability to manage through influence
- Reputation as a trusted thought partner to colleagues and clients on a variety of topics
- Clear and articulate communication skills; both orally and in writing
- The utmost professional poise and presence particularly in challenging situations
- Authorization to work in the United States
- Masters of Business Administration (or similar) degree required
- Candidates must be able to travel up to 80%
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- SharePoint, SmartSheet and Visio experience a plus
The company offers a competitive compensation package including an incentive compensation plan, comprehensive medical insurance, and a 401(k). This job is based in Charleston, SC and cannot be conducted remotely.