About the Position
Primarily serving healthcare providers [AMCs, health systems, clinically integrated networks, physician enterprises, etc.] on a broad range of strategic, organizational and operational challenges, our Healthcare Consultants engage with industry leaders to advise, problem solve, and deliver meaningful change. Working in teams, our consultants partner with c-suite level stakeholders to define and implement sustainable solutions to their toughest challenges. Their work is about coaching, partnering and providing hands-on support to ensure lasting outcomes.
Our Healthcare Consultants leverage their analytical skills and industry expertise to facilitate projects related to clinical operations and workforce management, organizational design and development, revenue cycle management, ancillary services, and so forth. With a focus on driving cost effectiveness and improving quality of patient care, our consultants perform and deliver the necessary analysis to inform the problem-solving process.
This is an exciting opportunity not only to lead client work in the healthcare space, but also to build internal firm capabilities, manage strategic growth & development projects, and mentor junior KCG staff. Qualified candidates MUST possess:
- Professional experience in hospital operations and/or for a top-tier management consultancy
- Appetite for hard-charging, fast-pasted environment
- Desire to help build a successful firm
- Willingness to take risks, including a willingness to accept at-risk compensation based on individual and firm performance
All others need not apply.
Our roles are suited to people who can apply problem-solving and experience-based judgement to complex challenges by focusing on the critical issues and constraints that affect business performance. We seek individuals who demonstrate leadership, integrity, a sharp analytical mind, creativity, and the ability to work with stakeholders across all organizational levels.
In addition to the requirements above, competitive candidates will have:
- Exceptional problem-solving and project management skills
- Hands-on experience and in-depth knowledge in framing, designing and executing solutions for challenging business situations
- An ability to quickly process complex information and translate it clearly to a diverse audience
- Experience leading cross-functional teams involving multiple client stakeholders
- A track record of increasing responsibility and success in developing and managing strategic client relationships
- A team-orientation and collaborative approach
- Clear and articulate communication skills, both orally and in writing
- Exemplary professional behavior and values; strong personal drive and motivation
- Reputation as a trusted thought partner to colleagues and clients on a variety of topics
- An extreme interest and aptitude for management consulting and entrepreneurship
- US Citizen OR Authorization to work in the United States independent of a visa sponsorship [e.g. H-1B Visa]
- Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s degree in business administration preferred and/or health-related field [e.g. MHA, MPH] preferred
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- SharePoint, SmartSheet and Visio experience a plus
The company offers a competitive compensation package including an incentive compensation plan, comprehensive medical insurance, and a 401(k). This job is based in Charleston, SC and cannot be conducted remotely.