About the Position
We are looking for a senior level healthcare consultant with deep industry expertise in delivering high-value organizational strategy, performance optimization and post-merger integration consulting services. Successful candidate must be willing and capable to immediately step into a leadership role and oversee ongoing post-merger engagements and the associated delivery team.
Qualified candidates MUST possess:
- 7+ years working for a top-tier management consultancy within their healthcare industry vertical experience required
- 3+ years in engagement management or similar oversight roles
- 3+ years in proposal, pricing and project plan development
- Reputation as a trusted thought partner to healthcare colleagues and clients
- Appetite for hard-charging, fast-pasted environment
- Desire to help build a successful firm
- Willingness to take risks, including a willingness to accept at-risk compensation based on individual and firm performance
All others need not apply.
Our roles are suited to people who can apply problem-solving and experience-based judgement to complex challenges by focusing on the critical issues and constraints that affect business performance. We seek individuals who demonstrate leadership, integrity, a sharp analytical mind, creativity, and the ability to work with stakeholders across all organizational levels.
In addition to the requirements above, competitive candidates will have:
- Ability to manage and develop strategic client relationships while ensuring the highest quality client work
- An extreme interest and aptitude for management consulting and entrepreneurship
- A demonstrated commitment to mentoring and developing teams of high-performing consultants
- Experience leading cross-functional teams, and in-depth knowledge/defined involvement in helping frame, design and execute solutions for challenging business situations
- A team-orientation and collaborative approach; outstanding listening skills and the ability to manage through influence
- Clear and articulate communication skills; both orally and in writing
- The utmost professional poise and presence particularly in challenging situations
- Authorization to work in the United States
- Bachelor’s degree in business or a health-related field required; Master’s degree in business administration and/or a health-related field (e.g., MBA, MHA, MPH) preferred
- Candidates must be able to travel up to 70%
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Microsoft ACCESS, SharePoint and Visio experience a plus
The company offers a competitive compensation package including an incentive compensation plan, comprehensive medical insurance, and a 401(k). This successful candidate can be based in Charleston, SC or Nashville, TN. The role cannot be conducted remotely.