About the Position
The successful candidate will lead KCG’s consulting team and oversee a broad array of strategy and operational transformation engagements. Internally, the Director will assist in managing the firm’s operations with a focus on recruitment, professional development, and project profitability.
This is an exciting opportunity to play a role in shaping the firm as it begins to plan for its third decade of operational performance and the Managing Director’s progression from day-to-day oversight to more executive client delivery and business development.
Qualified candidates MUST possess:
- 8+ years working for a top-tier management consultancy within their healthcare industry vertical experience required
- 4+ years in Sr. Manager, Principal, or similar oversight roles
- 3+ years in proposal, pricing, and project plan development
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or a health-related field required; Master’s degree in business administration and/or a health-related field (e.g. MBA, MHA, MPH) preferred
- Reputation as a trusted thought partner to healthcare colleagues and clients
- Appetite for hard-charging, fast-pasted environment
- Desire to help build a successful firm
- Willingness to take learn new skills, grow as a professional, and openness to potentially doing things differently
- US Citizen OR Authorization to work in the United States INDEPENDENT of a visa sponsorship [e.g. H-1B Visa]
In addition to the requirements above, competitive candidates will have:
- Extensive client facing business development and engagement pursuit experience
- Ability to manage and develop strategic client relationships while ensuring the highest quality client work
- An extreme interest and aptitude for management consulting and entrepreneurship
- Leadership experience with a demonstrated commitment to mentoring and developing teams of high-performing consultants
- In-depth knowledge / defined involvement in helping frame, design, and execute solutions for challenging business situations
- A team-orientation and collaborative approach, outstanding listening skills, and the ability to manage through influence
- Clear and articulate communication skills, both orally and in writing
- The utmost professional poise and presence particularly in challenging situations
The successful candidate will receive a market-based salary with the opportunity to achieve significant additional at-risk compensation. Additional benefits include 100% funded comprehensive medical insurance for the candidate/employee, home office stipend, unlimited PTO, profit sharing, and a 401(k) with a corporate match.
Role is based in Charleston, SC and cannot be delivered remotely.