About the Position
At Knowledge Capital Group [KCG], our Analysts are more than just number-crunching, tactical, task-oriented, young professionals. They are the brightest-of-the-bright team players who wake up each morning excited to come to work, ready to solve rigorous problems and craft solutions.
KCG’s Analysts are valued members of the client-facing team and work side-by-side with consultants – benefiting from direct client exposure and old fashioned ‘on the job coaching’. Being an Analyst at KCG is a platform to build a successful and prosperous career.
KCG Analysts also serve in critical internal roles for the firm – a portion of their duties include driving value-added activities like recruiting, Intellectual Property management, Business Development support, and coordinating team building events – all things that help shape the growth and future of the firm.
Qualified candidates MUST possess:
- An undergraduate degree from an accredited university with a GPA of 3.75 or more
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills
- Appetite for hard-charging, fast-paced environment
- Ability to work collaboratively in small teams
Applicants must already hold an undergraduate and/or graduate degree from an accredited university. While we appreciate interest from 2024 graduates, we are currently seeking applicants who are ready and willing to start in the next 30-45 days.
All others need not apply.
Our roles are suited to people who can apply problem-solving and experience-based judgment to complex challenges by focusing on the critical issues and constraints that affect business performance. We seek individuals who demonstrate leadership, integrity, a sharp analytical mind, creativity, and the ability to work with stakeholders across all organizational levels.
In addition to the requirements above, competitive candidates will have:
- One or two summers of professional experience/internships
- An extreme interest and aptitude for management consulting
- Ability to work effectively with people at all levels in an organization
- Leadership skills in a work setting and/or through extracurricular activities
- A team-orientated, collaborative approach, and outstanding listening skills
- Ability and willingness to balance internal and external roles based on the needs of the firm
- Clear and articulate communication skills; both orally and in writing
- The utmost professional poise and presence particularly in challenging situations
- US Citizen OR Authorization to work in the United States independent of a visa sponsorship [e.g. H-1B Visa]
- Undergraduate degree from an accredited university; preferably Business Administration, Engineering, Finance, Economics or similar majors
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Other MS Office and SmartSheet experience a plus
The company offers a competitive compensation package including an incentive compensation plan, comprehensive medical insurance, and a 401(k). This job is based in Charleston, SC and cannot be conducted remotely.